At InfiniGods, we are redefining the way people play games through digital ownership. Our team of gaming industry veterans brings real experience in building and scaling games that millions of people have enjoyed. Our mission is to bring this same passion to build blockchain games for everyone.
We are a venture-backed company looking to grow quickly. Join us in building the InfiniGods Universe!
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced UI/UX Designer to come work with us and help us craft extraordinary games in Unity.
- Create the full user experience of our games from UX specs to polished UI designs
- Build UI/UX wireframes for prototyping user flow in Figma/Adobe XD
- DesigningUI systems that can scale in production, owning them from concept to shipping
- Advocate for trends and best practices in UI/UX for games
- Collaborate effectively across departments to create the game user-interface: HUD, windows, menus, icons, and other interactive elements
- Create art elements and follow through with UI implementation, iterating as necessary for the highest quality result
- 3+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer for games
- At least one shipped game
- A portfolio showing a solid grasp of usability design principles, user flows and prototypes you have created for UI screens, as well as samples of your visual design ability
- Solid background in traditional arts, sketching and/or illustration
- Command of the English language
The following skills are considered an advantage:
- Experience developing game UI in Unity
- Knowledge in creating effects and animations for UI in Unity is a big plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Teams, Word, Excel)
- Enthusiastic personwith positive attitude towards critique, feedback, and iteration
- Able to communicate ideas clearly and effectively
- Self-starter willing to find solutions and ask questions when needed
- Attention to detail
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Working
- Additional Healthcare Coverage
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the game industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Send you CV and portfolio and let us decide!
We strongly encourage POC, people with disabilities, and people of minority sexualities and gender identities, such as gay and transgender individuals, to apply. We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.