Who are we?
We are ADDX, the entry point into private markets, and we aim to democratise private market investments. As a team, we strive to build a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. We won’t stop until capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless, and meaningful.
Why join us?
· We have built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
· In 2022, we received USD 58 million in our Pre-Series B funding round.
· We are backed by companies such as SGX, Heliconia (a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings) and Development Bank of Japan Inc..
We are growing, and we are looking for talented individuals like you to join our team and take us forward at rocket speed towards our future as the leaders of the private market. If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Legal Counsel to join our Legal, Risk and Compliance team. You will be responsible for providing legal advice across various disciplines, while balancing commercial requirements.
- Support platform issuances, which includes structuring, drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on an innovative range of digitized investment products
- Build scalable and effective processes for security token listings and issuances
- Provide time-sensitive support on a wide range of inquiries from multiple stakeholders
- Co-ordinate and manage external legal counsel appointed by the group across different jurisdictions
- Advise on and support business-critical transactional matters including M&A, fundraising and investment activities
- Bachelor of Laws, Juris Doctor or equivalent law degree
- Admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor in Singapore
- At least four (4) years of transactional legal experience from a leading law practice or financial institution in Singapore, preferably in the following practice areas: capital markets, corporate/M&A and/or private equity/investment funds
- Good business acumen and ability to grasp core problems and pain points, and prioritize business initiatives
- Highly motivated self-starter and team-player, able and keen to work in a fast-paced and challenging, yet collaborative, environment
- High integrity and sound ethical compass
- Strong communication skills in both written and oral formats, with keen attention to detail
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.