Token Metrics is looking for a highly skilled Full-Stack Engineer who will be responsible for designing and developing front-end, back-end and architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside design team for web design features, among other duties. Full Stack Developer will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Node Js, .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
About Token Metrics
Token Metrics helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions.
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.