BUILD THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE INTERNET
Impossible Cloud represents the spirit of innovation and determination. Every challenge can be overcome, and every goal can be achieved. Our cutting-edge cloud solutions help bridging the gap between web3 technology and mainstream B2B cloud use cases. We are eliminating frictions currently slowing web3 mass adoption and deliver key benefits like increased speed and security while optimizing costs.
Impossible Cloud was founded by serial entrepreneurs who formerly built multiple unicorns. With our top team of passionate people who have joined Impossible Cloud from several different countries, we are continuously researching and pushing the boundaries of distributed technologies. Impossible Cloud is backed by an all-star team of internationally renowned venture capital companies, and we are part of the Protocol Labs Network.
Become part of something bigger: Impossible Cloud is building the technology counterweight to the current dominance of cloud tech giants. We’re committed to reinvent the internet, to push technological innovation and business determination to the next level: no challenge is too big, and no goal is unachievable.
Impossible Cloud is looking for people who want to be part of a global movement to innovate the cloud and join a diverse team, a sustainable business, and an ambitious vision. Join us on our journey to make the impossible, possible.
Our Global Sales Executive - B2B Cloud is at the core of the future of cloud services.
Your role is to build up and operate our high-growth B2B customer base on an international scale. This includes growing the customer base across relevant sales channels and actively contribution towards scaling the sales operations. You work side by side with serial tech founders in a smart team on our way to developing the decentralized cloud for a new era of the internet.
The position has tremendous potential for personal and business-related growth. You are part of the core business development team that drives the global sales strategy. This position can truly be the accelerator to achieve your personal and business goals.
What you will do:
As a Global Sales Executive - B2B Cloud, you will be responsible "hands-on" for B2B and enterprise-grade sales in our lead market USA. The emphasis lies on opportunity creation, sales strategy definition and execution, proposal development, pitches to C-level and other high-profile decision-makers, and leading the contract negotiations. You get end-to-end sales responsibility.
You will contribute to our company's success by
- Drive our growth in the US market. Develop and qualify sales opportunities with overall responsibility for sales execution.
- Have an impact and innovate our sales strategy. Implement the newest and most effective automation in our sales process.
- Maintain, adapt, and create the sales strategy. Build the customer pipeline for our current and future services.
- Work closely with our leadership and engineering team. Contribute solutions to complex business problems directly impacting the company's growth.
- Continuously improve sales reporting and KPI dashboards to ensure best-in-class sales performance.
Ideally, you bring the following to succeed
_sales pursuit management experience
_selling/closing deals in the Cloud market with international B2B customers
_client relationship and/or delivery experience
An extensive customer network to unlock strategic accounts in the US market and in-depth knowledge of the Cloud marketA nuanced understanding of Cloud services, including the technical details needed for a successfully closing deals in this space. Deep understanding of channel sales, reseller strategies, and building a reseller ecosystemExperience with state-of-the-art automation tools, CRM, and best practices to optimize sales performance High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness, and ability to work well under pressureStrong facilitation and communication skills - both written and verbalTeam player of unquestionable integrity, credibility, and characterStrong leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making abilitiesAbility to interface and negotiate with senior executives
- Experience selling web3 technology products
- Deeper-than-average technical understanding of how businesses use cloud services today and the ability to converse fluently with our own engineers as well as the client's engineering leadership, who will often make the final decision.
What we offer
- Work with top talents and cutting-edge technology on our journey to build the cloud of the future
- Be part of the early team: this is the best time to join in terms of impact and risk/rewards
- Great office in a trendy location, free healthy brain food, and subsidized premium gym membership
- Monthly recurring, collaborative meetup-weeks with cool team events
- Experienced, passionate, and supportive colleagues
- A flat hierarchy and a high level of trust: we work together on the same mission
- Have fun and share our journey to success!
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone can contribute equally. If you are curious, passionate about pushing boundaries, and have a collaborative approach, join us.
In-person collaboration and communication are part of Impossible Cloud’s cultural identity, and we value working together regularly in our Hamburg Headquarters.
The recruiting process
1. Please submit your LinkedIn Profile or CV together with the application form
2. Successful candidates are invited to a Kickoff call.
3. We will then initiate a fast and lean remote and on-site interview process designed for the specific role and seniority.
4. Within days, you could be part of the Impossible Cloud team!