Our metaverse group helps our partners realise their metaverse ambitions. The team’s expertise encompasses creative (concept and design), production (art and content), engineering (game development and Web3) and operations (dev and live).
At Improbable, you’ll collaborate with some of the best in the industry. Together, you’ll create unique, tailored experiences that stretch the boundaries of what’s possible in digital spaces and virtual worlds – and help define what the metaverse can be.
- Have heavy involvement in the creation of software processes, pipelines, and discipline.
- Give constructive critique on the quality of the audio features within the game.
- Display a high degree of discipline in following the software engineering processes.
- Create high quality audio feature development within industry standard timelines.
- Have the ability to own a feature from receiving the design spec, through system design and implementation.
- Own the audio technology area of the game and execute on it with a high degree of quality.
- Mentor other developers on audio technology within the development team.
Why You're Made For This:
- An expert in an audio programmer skill-set (e.g.: programming, debugging, maths etc…) with shipped products that show an end-to-end understanding of the process.
- An excellent understanding of common game technologies, processes and software development.
- Excellent in self-managing workloads through Jira or another tracking methodology.
- Excellent in identifying issues and proposing solutions that improve software development process or discipline.
- 3+ years experience in C++.
- Experience working with Wwise.
- Experience with networked spatial audio (preferable).
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 (preferable).
- Audio Experience in MMO/large scale games.
- Able to create tutorials, guides, or other important documentation for more junior staff members.
- Able to mentor more junior members of the software team.