About The Role
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer with solid experience testing APIs and Web apps. You will help to create a robust QA processes and practices to ensure application stability and customer usability.
What your future working at C3 looks like:
- You will be on charge to maintain current tests suites and create new ones to ensure the proper functioning of the entire system.
- You are going to keep track of the defect cycle to ensure all the issues are fixed.
- You will work in close contact with the product and development teams to ensure the test dimension is properly taken into account.
Who are we looking for?
- You have strong experience working with Typescript, NodeJS and ReactJS environment.
- You have solid experience with TDD.
- You present strong experience with Exploratory Testing.
- You present extensive experience with test automation frameworks, like Cypress, WebdriverIO, Playwright.
- You have experience working on Database access/reading.
- You present robust experience with Functional Tests – Integration Tests - API Rest.
- Your are familiar with early stages risk identification.
- You have experience in identifying, recording and monitoring the life cycle of a defect.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- You present great english skills.
- Self-starter that thrives without supervision.
- Great trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Good team player, you know when to ask for help and feel comfortable doing so.
- Curious fast learner; always looking to learn more.
- A fully remote team and culture.
- A flexible work schedule.
- A generous vacation policy celebrating well-deserved time off.