The Sandbox is the largest web3-enabled metaverse platform in the world, utilizing blockchain technologies to empower creators and players to come together and build the world they’ve always wanted. Our partners include Gucci, Warner Music, Snoop Dogg, Steve Aoki, The Walking Dead, Playboy, and many more. We were one of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential Companies in 2022. To learn more, check us out at sandbox.game.
We are looking for a creative and talented individual to join the Growth Team, which oversees user acquisition, retention, and monetization with the mission to expand and engage our audience across the globe. As the Creative Technologist, you will work closely with the Head of Performance Creative to create compelling emails and landing pages for user acquisition purposes. You should be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and delegate tasks with ease and efficiency. Coming up with smart ideas to engage users and initiate client downloads is of the highest priority, combined with the experience of incorporating data-driven learning into creative.
- Concept new and original ideas for user acquisition and reengagement
- Deep understanding and mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Create emails and landing pages for a variety of user acquisition and reengagement campaigns
- Ability to export high quality raw content from 3D and 2D files (3DS MAX, Maya, Unity, etc.)
- Ability to adapt existing static and video content as needed for web purposes
- Develop content following IP specific brand and style guidelines.
- Successfully produce concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders across the creative team, the wider growth team and company as a whole.
- Good level of understanding of Landingi, Braze is helpful, though training will be provided
- 5-6+ years of creative marketing experience, with an agency, tech or gaming company or related creative studio environment.
- Must illustrate a hybrid skill set including a strong foundation in typography, graphic design and web based skills.
- Proficient in the use of industry standard design and 3D packages. Maya or comparable 3D software as well as Adobe Creative Suite; After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator are a must.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to take and deliver constructive feedback.
- Must include a portfolio of work demonstrating your breadth of skill and project contributions.
- An interest in performance driven creative, and an ability to spot trends or patterns in content in order to establish best practices for new content generation.
- Able to collaborate on projects in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong eye for quality and acute attention to detail.
- Passionate about games and technology.