Pintu is looking for a Quant Trader/Researcher who will lead and execute proprietary market-making operations for our exchange. The position reports directly to CFO. The Quant Trader/Researcher will work closely with the engineering, risk management, and treasury ops team.
Job Description :
- Develop proprietary market-making (”MM”) operations for Pintu Pro CEX :
- Develop in-house quantitative trading & risk management strategies/models for MM at Pintu Pro CEX that supports MM Goal Priorities.
- Collaborate with engineering, risk management, and treasury ops teams to orchestrate the implementation of semi/fully-automated quantitative trading strategies.
- Build & manage a team of MM quantitative researcher/trader(s), including task allocation & mentorship.
- Quant strategies monitoring & improvement :
- Continuously monitor model parameters and back-test existing in-house MM strategies to meet the MM Goal Priorities
- Research & identify new quantitative trading strategies that meets MM Goal Priorities
IMM Goal Priorities:
- Supports the improvement of Pintu Pro CEX liquidity;
- Satisfies internal risk parameters;
- improves MM’s risk-adjusted returns
Global / Regional MM Firms:
- Higher likelihood: Alameda Research, GSR, Mirana, Amber.
- Lower likelihood: Jump Trading, SIG, Jane Street, Tower Research, DRW/Cumberland, Virtu, Citadel, RT.