At Anchorage Digital we are building the world’s most advanced digital asset platform for institutions to participate in crypto.
Founded in 2017, Anchorage Digital is a regulated crypto platform that provides institutions with integrated financial services and infrastructure solutions. With the first federally chartered crypto bank in the US, Anchorage Digital offers institutions an unparalleled combination of secure custody, regulatory compliance, product breadth, and client service. We’re looking to diversify our team with people who are humble, creative, and eager to learn.
We are a remote friendly, global team, but provide the option of working in-office in New York City, Sioux Falls, Porto, Lisbon, and Singapore. For our colleagues not located near our beautiful offices, we encourage and sponsor quarterly in-person collaboration days to work together and further deepen our Village.
The Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) Program Lead will drive the build out and scaling of our enterprise-wide resilience, business continuity, and disaster recovery programs. This opportunity is highly cross-functional and requires the interpretation and application of traditional regulatory rules and requirements within an innovative and highly technical environment.
As the BCDR Program Lead you will:
- Build, scale, and improve Anchorage Digital’s Resilience, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery programs based on applicable risks, regulatory requirements, and industry guidance (e.g. FFIEC, NIST, ISO)
- Lead operational aspects of the Business Continuity Program, including delivery of training, tabletop and functional exercises, and completion of Business Impact Analyses and Business Continuity Plans
- Drive the annual program risk assessment process, from risk identification to measurement and mitigation
- Collaborate with and guide each department to implement processes and risk-based controls across the organization that meet and exceed regulatory expectations
- “Translate” regulations into technical controls and vice-versa
- Manage and track findings and lessons learned (from risk assessments, exercises, audits, etc.) from identification to closure
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in building and leading resilience, business continuity, and disaster recovery programs
- Expertise in operational risk management concepts such as risk identification and assessments as well as incident response
- Knowledge of public cloud infrastructure (AWS /GCP/Azure)
- A passion for digging into the weeds, problem-solving, and building programs from the ground up
- A proven track record of effective cross-functional project management and organizational skills
- Experience in the financial industry or fin-tech sector
Although not a requirement, bonus points if:
- You are a Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) or hold a similar industry certification
- You’ve had regulatory facing interactions with auditors
- You have an aptitude for and/or willingness to learn highly technical concepts and systems
- You were emotionally moved by the soundtrack to Hamilton, which chronicles the founding of a new financial system. :)
About Anchorage Digital: Who we are
The Anchorage Village, what we call our team, brings together the brightest minds from platform security, financial services, and distributed ledger technology to provide the building blocks that empower institutions to safely participate in the evolving digital asset ecosystem. As a diverse team of more than 300 members, we are united in one common goal: building the future of finance by providing the foundation upon which value moves safely in the new global economy.
Anchorage Digital is committed to being a welcoming and inclusive workplace for everyone, and we are intentional about making sure people feel respected, supported, and connected at work—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We value and celebrate our differences and we believe being open about who we are allows us to do the best work of our lives.
Anchorage Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. Anchorage Digital considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with other legal requirements. “Anchorage Digital” refers to services that are offered either through Anchorage Hold, LLC a Delaware limited liability company and registered Money Services Business, Anchorage Digital Bank National Association, an OCC-chartered national trust bank, or Anchorage Lending CA, LLC a finance lender licensed by the California Department of Financial Protection and Innovation, License No. 60DBO-11976, or Anchorage Digital Singapore Pte Ltd, a Singapore private limited company, all wholly-owned subsidiaries of Anchor Labs, Inc., a Delaware corporation.