Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 70 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
But it doesn't stop there…
In another bold move, Crypto.com acquired Nadex (North American Derivatives Exchange) who were founded in 2008 and is the premier US exchange for binary options, call spreads, and knock-outs, offering secure and innovative ways to participate in the markets. We are regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as a registered DCO and DCM. With the sale of NADEX to Cryto.com, this Technical Team Lead role offers a unique opportunity to work for two financial technology organisations in a short period of time and be an integral part in this transition. As Tech Team Lead of the Nadex Exchange Development group, you'll move across to work for Crypto.com at the end of the TSA where you'll continue your role for Crypto.com reporting to the CTO of Nadex.
As Java Developer for the NADEX (North American Derivatives Exchange) Exchange Development group you'll be responsible for the production of high-performance, low-latency software to support the exchange, reporting to the Technical Manager for NADEX. You’ll also be designing new changes - using your experience to design solutions that meet the demanding needs of a high volume, real-time system, with a focus on performance and reliability.
- Develop, test and maintain high-quality Java applications to serve millions of global users
- Collaborate with product managers, stakeholders and other software developers to design and implement software solutions that meet business requirements
- Analyse, troubleshoot and debug complex Java applications and identify areas for improvement
- Establish a quick turnaround deployable system with automated testing and continuous integration and delivery
- Ensure that software solutions are scalable, reliable and performant
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for applications and processes
- Ensure that software solutions are in compliance with industry and regulatory standards
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other developers
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies, trends and best practices in the fieldAnalyze and resolve production issues while documenting and following up on issues.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 4 years of professional experience in developing and maintaining Java applications
- Solid knowledge of core Java, Spring Framework, and other relevant frameworks and tools
- Experience in developing and integrating with RESTful APIs and micro services Understanding of software development best practices, including agile methodologies, test-driven development and continuous integration/continuous deployment Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a teamKnowledge of low level networking or OS internals (Linux)
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Experience with cloud-based technologies such as AWS or Azure
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Ansible or Docker
- Knowledge of financial services regulations and compliance
- Experience with SQL and database design and optimisationExperience with Kubernetes
- Experience with FIX protoco
- lExperience with messaging systems such as Kafka or Artemis/RabbitMQ
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.