At Token Flow Insights we are looking for outstanding talent to join our team
Token Flow was born from a simple idea - that on-chain activity is increasingly complex and interlinked, but this complex web of interactions and transactions can be decoded, classified and contextualized through robust data engineering and deep blockchain understanding.
We are a team of data engineers, blockchain and web developers, and product builders who have worked in both traditional markets and in the blockchain and DeFi ecosystem.
We bring this combined experience together to create Token Flow: the source of contextualized data and insight that participants in blockchain ecosystems need to deeply understand and navigate the maze of on-chain activities.
To do this we build commercial products such as Token Flow data via data marketplaces, APIs and dashboards, and we launch and contribute to open source blockchain and data tools such as EthTx.
Would you like to join us on this journey?
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager with a few years of experience working in a startup environment, ideally with data, analytics and/or blockchain products and users.
You will work closely with our CEO and CTO as well as colleagues in Design, Communications, Ecosystem Development and Engineering on:
- Product vision, strategy and roadmap definition and documentation;
- Feature development and backlog management, including requirements breakdowns, feature prioritisation, user story development and acceptance criteria setting;
- Product delivery, working with colleagues in Design, Engineering and DevOps to deliver the product backlog through an agile development process, incorporating stakeholder feedback as you go and ensuring appropriate product documentation and reporting (burndown, velocity etc);
- Ensuring sound release management before launch of new features or products including ensuring readiness across the organization for the release, including: documentation (both internal and for users); testing, technical operations; monitoring and fallback, the factoring in of legal, finance, tax, data protection and related functional requirements.
What you'll need
- You have experience as a product owner, product manager or in similar user- and product-focused role with transferable skills and experience;
- You are comfortable collaborating with design and engineering teams, as well as users and wider stakeholders, to develop and deliver user centric products;
- You are happy working in ambiguity, and in making decisions with regards to product features and trade-offs, working with stakeholders and other team to prioritize and de-prioritize as needed;
- Practical experience with agile methodologies, including artefacts and ceremonies;
- You have an interest in data and/or blockchain products.
The nice to haves
- Good understanding of blockchain and in particular the Ethereum ecosystem and related scaling and layer 2 technologies;
- Product Manager, Scrum Master or other Agile qualification(s);
- Computer science or data science education or qualifications.
What we offer
Exciting work at the intersection of blockchain and data engineering;
Flexible and remote working in a results, not hours, focused culture;
- Annual bonus based on company performance;
- Referral and other reward schemes.
Apply to join us
If this sounds like this could be the role for you, we would love to hear from you!