We are the go-to solution for developers who are building the next generation of DeFi. We’ve done the legwork to create a reliable, secure, and composable DeFi infrastructure, and are seeking a talented Social Media & Content Manager to join us as we help build the economy of the future.
About the role
Agoric is looking for a Social Media & Content Manager with experience running high-growth channels with a rich portfolio of content campaigns including articles, infographics, threads, video explainers, and more.
This role will be on a small, versatile team of marketers who aligned with our business mission. You will develop content marketing strategies, short and long form content on a regular basis, as well as manage Agoric’s key social media channels and editorial calendar. You will be responsible for identifying strategic topics and leading a team of contractors to publish and distribute content with measurable goals.
What you will be doing
- Strategize: develop inbound marketing strategy focused on digital media, written content, and social media following proven industry best practices
- Publish: Understand Agoric’s value proposition as well as its place in the Web3 ecosystem, write content for publication on our blog, social channels, and newsletter to drive engagement cross-audience for our smart contract platform solution
- Manage: Manage Agoric content schedule alongside public announcements and product releases across Twitter, LinkedIn, and Youtube
- Measure: Set specific objectives and report on OKRs. Create comprehensive social insights reports for internal distribution highlighting key metrics. Utilize industry
- Communicate: Engage and educate our community of followers with your content flair, respond to queries in a timely manner, and monitor feedback across all owned Agoric properties
- Collaborate: work cross-functionally with departments to fully integrate the Agoric narrative into your work, including positioning and messaging with all aspects of the developer and end-user experience
What we look for in you
- A relentless drive to produce short/long form content that amplifies the Agoric story
- 5+ years experience in social media marketing, with crypto experience preferred
- Proven history leading congruent content campaigns, ideally integrated campaigns
- Familiarity with Web3 ecosystems and developer acquisition best practices
- Understands SEO; keyword research and backlink strategies
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership
- Advanced knowledge CMS, project management tools, major social channels, social analytics
Nice to haves
- Previous experience at a fast-paced, high growth stage internet/software company
- Experience managing multiple accounts across multiple channels
- History of defining and maintaining consistent brand voice and tone
- Knowledge of GIF/short-form video creation and editing
- Portfolio of technical and/or non-technical educational infographics
- Work authorization in the U.S. or Canada
- Undergraduate degree
- Comp: $100,000 - $125,000 base salary
Agoric is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Agoric does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.