Coincover is seeking a dynamic Engineering Manager to lead a fast-growing software engineering team. With 100% team growth already this year, the engineering organisation is evolving and scaling to keep pace with the explosive product opportunity. Your leadership will help in rapidly scaling and maturing our engineering team in the Crypto Space
Role and Responsibilities
- Be both highly technical and an effective people manager.
- Hiring, growing and retaining top talent. In particular, mentoring and coaching a distributed group of engineers, while taking ownership of Interviewing and hiring to grow our team.
- Participating in technical design, driving engineering initiatives and owning product quality. Actively shaping & influencing product strategy.
- Acting as point person for the team, when interfacing with Product, Customer Service, peer engineering teams and other parts of the organisation.
- Making and meeting commitments to quality and on-pace delivery of new product features.
- Providing clear communication to your team, and the business about the progress and vision.
- At least 8 years experience in software development, with at least 3 of them managing a team(s) in a high paced start-up environment.
- Ability to promote team collaboration
- Experience leading mission driven teams
- Strong problem-solving skills and background in coding
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
More about you
- You get the very best out of your team.
- You’ve got experience setting goals and measuring your team’s progress towards them (and beyond).
- You lead by example, often going the extra mile yourself.
- You keep the tempo as high as the level of fun.
- You have an ability to positively influence other parts of the business.
- You don’t avoid those difficult conversations
Coincover is on a mission to make digital currency accessible to everyone by making it safe. To do this, we are building the next generation of cryptocurrency and blockchain enabled services for the fast-growing trillion-dollar, digital asset market.
By combining technology, data, operational security, and an insurance backed guarantee, we are the first and only service to guarantee the safety of digital assets which means they will never be lost or stolen.
Founded in 2018, we are a UK founded and HQ’d venture capital backed Fintech / Insurtech start-up operating on the global stage – and you will be in at the beginning, working with us to change the way people accumulate, hold, and manage their cryptocurrency.
Put simply, we are the market leader in protecting digital asset holders and users.
Location and Renumeration
Remote (UK). Travel may be required to London or Cardiff.
The remuneration package will comprise of a competitive base salary, bonus, stock options and other benefits. (mention L&D budget, home office setup fund)