21.co is the world’s leader in providing access to crypto through simple and easy to use products. 21.co is the parent company of 21Shares and Amun, and its mission is to build bridges into the crypto world.
21Shares is the world’s largest issuer of cryptocurrency exchange traded products (ETPs) and is powered by Onyx, a proprietary technology platform used to issue and operate cryptocurrency ETPs for 21Shares and third parties. 21Shares mission is to make crypto easy.
Amun is a blockchain infrastructure company focused on making purchasing crypto more accessible by offering a suite of tools for passive strategies across major DeFi platforms. Amun’s mission is to simplify your crypto journey.
The company was founded in 2018 by Hany Rashwan and Ophelia Snyder and is a global organization, with offices in Zurich and New York. Cathie Wood, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer of ARK Invest is a board member.
21.co is seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to lead the planning, implementation, optimisation and reporting of performance marketing initiatives across various product lines (including 40+ crypto ETPs listed on regulated exchanges), markets and platforms such as Google / Twitter / Linkedin Ads; regional media partners and Hubspot. This role will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Develop a strong performance marketing strategy for all product lines, markets target segments across owned, organic and paid channels
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to ensure messaging across channels are consistent and aligned
- Manage campaign execution and optimize spends to maximize ROI
- Establish ambitious test and learn initiatives across channels and creatives
- Work closely with CX team on website optimization
- Expand campaigns to drive growth in a high-performing marketing channel
- Communicate any roadblocks in the performance of campaigns
- Define, measure and improve key performance indicators such as Impressions from CTR, CPC, conversion, qualified lead to spend
- Ensure accurate conversion tracking and attribution; and data population onto the Marketing Dashboard
- Be a strong internal advocate to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback and deep-dive analytics on a regular basis
- Work closely with cross functions e.g. Product, Research and Sales to optimize audience strategies
- 5+ years of Performance Marketing experience
- Prior experience in building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including PPC, SEO, social media, CRM and other digital channels
- Excellent analytical and project management skills. Be able to leverage data, metric, analytics and customer behavior trends to drive actionable insights for execution
- Strong senses of performance marketing best practices and current trends
- Proficiency with ad platforms such as Google, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Proficiency with Website Analytics (Google Analytics) and data analytics in general
- Proficiency with keyword research
- Strong on analysis, reporting
- Prior experience in fintech startups is a plus
(NYC only) Pursuant to Section 8-102 of title 8 of the New York City administrative code, the base salary range for this role is $90,000 - $140,000. Total compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.