Mysten Labs believes that decentralized and open protocols are the bedrock of the internet of value. This is why at Mysten Labs, we are creating foundational infrastructure to accelerate the adoption of decentralized protocols based on blockchain technologies.
Mysten Greece is seeking Software Engineers to join our growing team in Athens! Currently, we are looking for a number of creative, flexible, solution-oriented Engineers to help design, develop, debug and deploy our next generation blockchain smart contract applications.
Successful candidates will be trained and work closely with our world-class senior engineers (most of them ex-Facebook, ex-Google, ex-Apple, ex-Netflix and co lead engineers) on smart contract development that will help blockchain developers and business partners across the world to build unique smart contracts and user interface experiences (such as payment wallets, blockchain games, decentralized social networks etc).
This is a unique opportunity to participate on open-source projects with global impact, top-quality software development by interacting with leader firms in the blockchain, marketplace, finance and gaming space, and finally working in one of the innovative teams in the world, funded by some of the biggest venture capitals and funds in the world.
This position requires employees to be in our Athens office in a hybrid model
What You'll Do:
- Design and implement novel smart contract applications
- Work with (and travel as needed) international partners to onboard and port solutions to Sui.
- Rapid prototyping of “Proof of Concept” applications that will demonstrate the applicability of proposed solutions to specific client problems.
- Visualize and implement web UIs that improve the user experience for blockchain developers and partners.
- Understand the capabilities of the Sui blockchain platform so that you can make use of its features and influence its evolution
Our Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- Any degree in computer science or related field or/and experience in software engineering or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of industry software engineering experience
- Experience with any of the following languages would be a plus: Rust and Solidity
- Basic knowledge of distributed systems and architectures is also a plus
- Understanding of relational databases
- Experience in source code management tools, such as Git and Github
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal)
Our team is remote first and we are hiring across the world. Here at Mysten Labs, you’ll be joining a world-class team with tremendous growth potential as we bring the next billion users to web3. We raised a $300M Series B round from top Silicon Valley led venture funds like Jump Crypto, Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Binance Labs, Redpoint, Lightspeed, Coinbase Ventures, Electric Capital, Standard Crypto, NFX, Slow Ventures, Scribble Ventures, Samsung Next, Lux Capital, among other investment firms and strategic partners. Come join us and build the future of web3!