Who are we?
We are ADDX, the entry point into private markets, and we aim to democratise private market investments. As a team, we strive to build a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. We won’t stop until capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless, and meaningful.
Why join us?
· We have built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
· In 2022, we received USD 58 million in our Pre-Series B funding round.
· We are backed by companies such as SGX, Heliconia (a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings) and Development Bank of Japan Inc..
We are growing, and we are looking for talented individuals like you to join our team and take us forward at rocket speed towards our future as the leaders of the private market. If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
- Support deal origination and execution including preparation of marketing materials, roadshow, reviewing of documentation and etc. for investment products.
- Keep track of deal pipeline and lead internal communications with the relevant teams.
- Support / lead various strategic initiatives in Issuance team.
- Any ad-hoc tasks from the team.
- Undergraduates majoring in Business Administration/Management, Finance or Accounting related degrees are preferred. Degrees in other disciplines may be considered.
- Ability to analyse financial statements, performance of investment products.
- Basic understanding of various asset classes and types of investment products.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.