Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and steadily approaching 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe's most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
The MD, Ecosystem Partnerships in our Blockchain business is the ultimate driver and owner of the Bitpanda’s multi-blockchain token project Pantos. The MD of Pantos will be an integral part of Bitpanda’s management team overseeing the Pantos department. You and your team will be the catalyst behind building out the Pantos ecosystem and technology.
Pantos operates as a standalone, independently-capitalised business within Bitpanda. The aim of the department is to grow the ecosystem across all stakeholders and deliver unparalleled experiences for them with the ultimate goal of positioning Pantos’ technologies at the heart of Web 3.0. In parallel, bring the Pantos technology to production readiness and beyond.
What you’ll do
- Ecosystem Vision & Strategy - Define and drive the strategic direction of Pantos’ ecosystem efforts across all verticals and stakeholders.
- Execution - Oversee the day-to-day operation of the department and ensure consistent, rapid, and effective execution according to the defined vision and strategy in conjunction with all other Pantos teams and departments.
- Team Development - Develop strong teams across all areas of Ecosystem Development by driving hiring, training & mentoring of contributors and members in the department.
Who you are
- Experience working with exchanges, other market intermediaries and custody providers at a top-tier blockchain/crypto project. Knowledge and practical experience in the blockchain/crypto space
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience managing key relationships with important external stakeholders
- Strong tech affinity and ability and to discuss topics about blockchain technology to C-level executives. Strong passion for and understanding of decentralised technologies
- Experience in the due-diligence, negotiation and closing of high-value strategic partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility-first approach to work* including:
- Unlimited fully-paid annual leave
- Recharge Breaks
- 20 weeks gender-neutral New Parent Leave
- Hybrid Working*:
- 60 days Work From Anywhere* following the 80/20 Rule
- €500 Work from Home budget
- An attractive individual stock option plan* in a high growth company, and a competitive salary
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events — both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- Top-notch “tech pack” – your choice between PC or Mac
- Bitpanda merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
*These benefits do not apply for our internships and exceptions to our Hybrid Working policy apply to teams with shift schedules or for folks whose roles require them to be in office (think: Workplaces team or IT).
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.