PostgreSQL DBA - India (Remote)
Bitcoin Depot is seeking a PostgreSQL DBA to collaborate with the Bitcoin Depot Infrastructure, Development and Information Security teams to improve, secure and maintain our data enterprise.You will play a significant role in managing our Data Systems in AWS platforms.
Bitcoin Depot is the largest Bitcoin ATM Network in the world offering users the ability to buy and sell Bitcoin at thousands of BTM and BDCheckout locations.
We are proud to be an Atlanta Journal-Constitution Top Work Place for 2021 and 2022, the inc 5000, and placing on the ACG Georgia Fast 40 list for two consecutive years. Additionally, we recently announced a definitive agreement for becoming a publicly listed company.
In this role, the successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience, including but not limited to the following.
Areas of Responsibility include
- Management of PostgreSQL data instances for Production, Staging, Quality and Development
- 24x7 Support
- User/Security/Accessibility management
- Replication and Backups
- Query and Database Performance tuning
- Weekly health checks and Reporting
- Perform User Security Access Reviews
- Ad-hoc data pull/push requests
- 5-7 years of progressive PostgreSQL (14, 13, 12) support in an Enterprise environment
- 5-7 years of experience with Linux in a High Availability environment
- 5-7 years of experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Relational Database Services (RDS)
- Proficiency in PostgreSQL database management: monitoring, maintenance tasks, upgrades, implementations, code deployments
- Proficiency in creating, tuning, reviewing, executing queries and data pull requests
- Experience in database growth planning/forecasting
- Experience in data ingress/egress from one data platform to another
- Quality oral and written communication skills; ability to be a team player and practice superb customer service to Business & Technical teams
- MongoDB and Google Datastore experience are a plus
- AWS Certification Practitioner Or Higher