We are seeking a highly motivated intern to join our Partner Relations Team. The intern will work with partner managers, product managers, and engineering to support and enhance product and technical support systems and process, including analyzing the technical needs of partner development teams and translating those into “customer insight” to inform our product management teams.
The intern will join the RippleX division of Ripple, a team that champions the builders of tomorrow by providing XRPL developers with the infrastructure, tools, services, programs, and support that helps them to advance the solutions and innovation needed to enable businesses, consumers, institutions and governments to fuel the engine of a new digital economy.
The intern will work alongside a team of partner-first business and technical experts supporting and furthering leading edge blockchain use cases. This internship will provide a unique opportunity to work with early stage to mature start-ups and interact directly with the technical founders and product leads who are driving the next wave of innovation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Assist in reviewing, updating and creating technical materials to support partner onboarding, enablement and ongoing support.
- Provide direct support to partners to help resolve technical issues
- Work with product management to research, analyze and report on partners technical priorities
- Collaborate with partner and product managers to plan and execute on partner advisory board
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and its applications.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Highly analytical and data-oriented
- Passion for technology and helping others learn and grow.
Bonus: prior experience in development, presentations, support and/or technical writing.
This is a full-time, paid summer internship.
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in Bangalore, Dubai, Dublin, London, Miami, Mumbai, New York, Reykjavík, San Francisco, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Toronto, and Washington, D.C.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.