Coinmetro, a highly innovative, fast paced crypto-company is looking to expand its marketing team. With growth of 1000% on most metrics, 2022 has been our best year yet. Not only in terms of growth, but also in regards to the changes we have been going through, quickly maturing from a crypto start-up to the scale-up phase we are currently in.
With more than 70 employees working at Coinmetro, we want to continue our growth in 2023 and our financial management team is looking for enthusiastic leader who would like to be part of the new financial universe.
We believe in creating opportunities that give access to explore the world of digital finance, creating an ecosystem and environment where we adhere to company values like: integrity, transparency, open communication, supporting each other, working and collaborating as a team and learning and engaging with our community.
Does this sound appealing to you? If yes, then we are looking for you!
● Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives
● Establish finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; and implementing change
● Implement and enforce cost control measures.
● Have a detailed understanding of the companies financial activity and real time position
● Plan for and manage financial revenue on company’s products
● Be responsible for the organization’s audit – internal as well as external
● Work with the risk team to analyze the organization’s liabilities and investments
● Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
● Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
● Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
● Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers, financial operations, etc.)
● Create reporting templates and use them to prepare real-time and forward forecasting reports of the company’s metrics
● Project lead on the creation and oversight of the company’s finance specific IT system(s)
● Financial planning and strategy
● Ability to make decisions and take ownership
● In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
● Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
● Ability to strategize and solve problems in timely matter
● Reliability and high attention to details
● Holding on to strict deadlines
● Strong leadership and organizational skills
● Excellent communication and people skills
● An analytical mind
- Competitive base pay + other bonuses
- Flexible hours (we work with US and EU hours)
- Loads of room for career development, working with experienced professionals in an international company
- Access to all Udemy Business courses
- Online mental health support platform
- Sports compensation
- Eyewear compensation
- A unique opportunity to join the fintech sector, helping us to drive the transformational growth of the crypto industry