Magic helps developers make product adoption frictionless, secure, and non-custodial while giving end-users more control of their online identity. We’re experiencing high growth as more companies adopt Web3 technologies.
To date, Magic has enabled over 100,000 developers and enterprises to onboard over 10 million users to their apps — and we continue to grow rapidly. We are trusted by major brands such as Mattel, Macy’s, ImmutableX, Niftys, & OpenSea. We are backed by top investors such as Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, and Balaji Srinivasan.
If you are excited to help onboard the next billion users to a useful, accessible, and safe Web3, let’s chat!
We’re looking for a Content Marketer who can help us tell the story of how Magic’s products enable enterprises to onboard their user base into Web3. You’ll define the content strategy for our products and build a program that reaches technology decision makers in businesses of all sorts, around the world.
You’ll work closely with the Product Marketing team to identify new products, features, and unique capabilities of the Magic platform to feature in content campaigns. You’ll feature the expertise of Magic and experience of users to develop content that helps drive brand awareness, customer engagement, growth, and adoption across our products.
- A writer. You love writing and enjoy the challenge of distilling technical concepts into clear and engaging written materials.
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from developer to CFO—and differentiate Magic
- Adept at synthesis. You can partner with domain experts across the company to gather insights about our capabilities, the industry, and competitive trends, and distill them into compelling content that demonstrates Magic’s thought leadership and innovation
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent projects and keep various work streams on track by building processes and content calendars.
- A student of technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that are accessible to all readers
- Interest in web3 (bonus). You want to learn more about web3 and blockchain tech and are eager to go deep into this space.
- Guide the development of a product-focused content marketing program. This will include partnering with experts—within Magic and beyond—to create a content calendar and editorial plan for materials like blog posts, long form guides, case studies, and more.
- Research, write and edit content for our owned channels, working closely with a range of cross-functional teams—marketing, product, sales, design, and more—to identify compelling stories and topics
- Partner with the Sales and Marketing teams to set goals for content engagement and identify opportunities to amplify and syndicate our content
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in content marketing, writing, editing, journalism, or another relevant field.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills.
- Familiarity with SEO strategy and content development best practices is a plus.
- Experience in financial services or B2B marketing is a wonderful plus, but by no means required.
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- 99% coverage of platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401(k) program
- Top of the line equipment
- $300 monthly budget for home office needs and professional development
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Family planning and reproductive health benefit with $5,000 lifetime reimbursement through Maven
- Annual team meetups
- Discretionary performance bonus
At Magic, we believe building a team full of diverse perspectives and experiences is vital to success. We strongly encourage anyone who has been historically under-represented in tech to apply for this role. Magic does not discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, citizenship status, age or physical ability. Empathy, authenticity, and inclusivity are at the core of all we do.