Lace is one of the new flagship products of Input Output Global, which aims to improve the usability of Web3 products and give access to the Web3 ecosystem to everyone everywhere.
As Head of Delivery you will be responsible for the delivery from the Tribe. You will work closely with the Head of Technology and Head of Product to ensure budgets and timelines are agreed upon and communicated to senior stakeholders. You will work to lead the team through PI Planning events and supporting the Tribe's delivery by working with senior stakeholders to remove blockers.
- Manage the Tribe's budgeting process, ensuring clear communications of current status
- Support the continuous improvement of the Tribes delivery by working closely with the Chapter Director on the delivery methodology
- Line management for chapter members (project managers and scrum masters)
- Professional development of chapter members to grow their capabilities
- Mentoring and coaching to the chapter members on their delivery activities
- Hiring of new members to the chapter to meet needs
- Communication of the activities within the chapter to the rest of the company
- Working with the Flow Office to understand Tribe hiring needs and ongoing capacity management
- Setting out yearly objectives for the chapter and individual members
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Collate and present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Manage the RAID Log (Risks, Actions, Issues and Dependencies (we use Decisions here), update with all project actions coordinate with individuals and teams on status of all items.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to do their job effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or another relevant field
- Detailed understanding of industry trends relating to delivery methodologies
- Extensive software project delivery experience
- Resource Management experience
- Budget management experience
- Proven experience in the deployment and management of a companies delivery methodology
- Proven experience in the delivery of software projects
- Have been a Chapter Manager or Head of Project Governance type role
- In-depth understanding of multiple delivery methodologies
- Proven experience of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes.
IOG is a fully distributed organization, and therefore, this is a remote position. Due to team distribution, we are ideally searching for someone in a European time zone (UK, Ireland or Poland).
- Flexible schedule
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service