Come join us at Crypto Finance Group. We are a fast-growing company, where everyone plays an important role. We welcome you to join us and help shape our future.
About Crypto Finance
Crypto Finance - a FINMA regulated financial institution and a member of Deutsche Börse Group, offers professional digital asset solutions. This includes one of the first FINMA-approved investment firms with 24/7 brokerage services, custody, infrastructure, and tokenisation solutions for financial institutions, as well as the first FINMA-approved manager of collective assets for crypto assets, with an active, rules-based and index-based alternative investment fund offering, including the first Swiss crypto fund. With a team of over 120 employees, Crypto Finance is headquartered in Switzerland, and has a regional presence in Singapore. Since its founding in 2017, company has received numerous awards, including Crypto Valley Top 50 Blockchain Company, Top 100 Swiss Start-up, and winner of the Swiss FinTech Award 2019. The Crypto Finance Group is a fast-growing, exciting place to work with tremendous opportunities for personal development and professional advancement.
The starting date is as soon as possible in our new office in the Prime Tower in Zurich.
- Take on a key role in the Dev team that develops, extends, orchestrates and maintains our custom built order management, infrastructure and risk tools with client facing and internal components in an agile development environment
- Manage, improve, and extend individual components of a reactive microservices architecture using java, Vert.x, Solace and hazelcast
- Be responsible for maintaining a proper codebase, reasonable test coverage, and contribute to an automatic deployment pipeline in a cloud environment
- Improve and design new components and services that aim to handle millions of end clients in multiple regions throughout the world while maintaining a scalable, low-latency and consistent platform for trading and settling of digital assets
- Develop APIs to communicate and trade against the most recognized digital assets providers
- Build up on high quality and clean code designed by proven experts in software development
- University degree in computer science or similar
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Java building highly performant, available and stable systems connecting to multiple APIs
- Experience in developing scalable and testable microservices
- Experience with Angular a plus
- Vert.x experience is a plus
- Knowledge of REST, Websocket, and FIX protocol is a plus
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or similar
- Typescript knowledge a plus
- Experience working in a banking environment; programming systems in high frequency and/or low latency trading is a plus
- Language skills: German and/or English professional proficiency
- Join an international, fast-paced blockchain and fintech team with experienced industry leaders
- Work at the forefront of an inspiring, dynamic new sector in B2B finance with digital assets
- Be part of our friendly, knowledge-sharing, entrepreneurial culture and flat hierarchy
- Work in a role that lets you learn, and gives you responsibility and independence
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies.
- Due to the Swiss labour legislation, we can only accept applicants who have the right to work in Switzerland (are in possession of a Swiss work permit or are EU/EFTA citizens). All other applications will not be considered.