As a Senior Partner Manager on the RippleX Partner Relations team you work with valued partners to foster innovation, adoption and impact within the XRP ledger ecosystem.
You will work directly with a portfolio of partners innovating in the areas of blockchain, de-fi, and tokenization. You will develop a deep understanding of each partner’s organization, culture, internal constituents, aspirations, and needs to build highly impactful relationships with key executives and decision-makers to ensure achievement of mutual objectives.
You will develop and execute strategic account plans for each partner. You will work with the larger Partner Relations team to establish procedures that drive operational excellence in support of the strategic account plans. You will oversee partner-facing activities between partners and other Ripple stakeholders including, Marketing, Product Management, Business Development and others
Bringing together your experience with high-level relationships, technology and finance domains, and strategic execution you will help Ripple and its partners drive the next wave of innovation on the XRP ledger!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Evaluate and manage new strategic partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures.
- Provide leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementation of strategic account plan
- Proactively drives results by overcoming barriers and making sound decisions based on thoughtful, balanced consideration of customer/partner objectives, Ripple objectives, and by soliciting clear input from key stakeholders
- Break down project objectives into appropriate and manageable tasks and milestones, assemble and guide both internal and external resources on execution and progress of the work
- Advise and guide partners to achieve the desired and agreed on outcomes.
- Travel to customer and partner locations (20-30%)
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in Bangalore, Dubai, Dublin, London, Miami, Mumbai, New York, Reykjavík, San Francisco, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Toronto, and Washington, D.C.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.