At Localcoin, we aim to empower our customers to join the crypto economy by helping them buy, sell, and convert digital currencies. In addition to running Canada's largest Bitcoin ATM network, we offer an expanding product line that makes digital currencies far more accessible for crypto-enthusiasts in their communities.
We believe that the cryptocurrency space is one that rewards passion, creativity, innovation and those willing to challenge the status quo. As a member of our rapidly-growing team, you’ll join a talented, dynamic group of team members who will encourage you to learn, grow and thrive in your career every step of the way. So if you’re a self-starter looking to hone your skills in a startup environment that fosters innovation, transparency and team connectivity, we look forward to hearing from you!
How our product is presented at our retail partner locations is of top priority at Localcoin to provide both our customers and retailers with a great experience. To take on this initiative Localcoin is looking for a Field Merchandising Specialist to join us for a 1 year contract position. Based on business needs, there is a strong possibility that this contract will be made permanent.
As a Field Merchandising Specialist with Localcoin you will work closely with both Operations and Marketing and lead the process for auditing and maintaining our Bitcoin ATM’s in Ontario and ensuring up to date signage in our retail partner locations. This position will require 90% travel throughout Ontario.
- Own the installation of all in store signage at our store locations throughout Ontario/Quebec
- Perform audits of Localcoin's retail partner locations to ensure our signage and machine looks presentable for our brand in the store
- Conduct audits of our retail partners online store listings to ensure information is current and accurate and make necessary changes when required
- Provides ongoing project information, updates, and feedback on the project execution to Operations and Marketing
- Perform maintenance on our Bitcoin ATMs, ensure up to date signage and marketing material are installed and in good condition and replace any damaged hardware and signage as needed
- Ensure more appropriate placement and esthetic of our Bitcoin ATM and signage in the store by cleaning and ensuing there are no damages to the product
THIS IS YOU
- Merchandising tasks experience within a retail environment
- Valid G Canadian driver's license with a clean driving record
- Comfortable handling up to 55 lbs, stand and/or sit for long periods of time, and be able to bend/twist
- Experience with Microsoft office suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Outgoing and highly customer centric individual who is passionate about providing a positive experience for all of Localcoin’s partners
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage effectively to individuals over the phone, in person, or through other communication channels
- A desire to be physically active and comfortable working in a task/results orientated and fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks to be done
- Strong sense for detail in all manual installation work coupled with a keen eye for marketing visuals and how they are represented in store
- Ability to react to unexpected outcomes in a timely manner
- Have an openness to working hours, working conditions and feedback
- Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job, such as hand tools and drills
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING AT LOCALCOIN!
We are a fast-growing company and as a result, there are ample opportunities for career growth and professional development when you join our team. From a transparent promotion structure and defined career paths to a wide range of learning and development opportunities, we do what it takes to invest in your career and help you hone your skills so you can grow alongside us!
Events and Socials
Just because we are working remotely, does not mean we don’t know how to get together! When you join our team, you’ll enjoy everything from virtual company-wide teaching and training days, industry events, themed monthly Fri-YAY happy hours, team social events and much more!
All of our team members enjoy exclusive employee discounts at all of our cryptocurrency ATMs across Canada.
Localcoin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. If you require accommodation at any stage throughout the recruitment process, please notify your recruiter.