Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology.
In four short years, Figure has unveiled a series of fintech firsts using the Provenance blockchain for loan origination, equity management, private fund services, banking and payments sectors - bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions. Today, Figure is one of less than a thousand companies considered a unicorn, globally.
Our mission requires us to have a creative, team-oriented, and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best. The team is composed of driven, innovative, collaborative, and curious people who love architecting ground-breaking technologies. We value individuals who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation.
Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference. Join a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the FinTech space!
About the Role
We are looking for driven, customer service-oriented teammates, curious about innovative blockchain technology and financial services. In the Registered Support Associate role for Figure Marketplace, you will learn all things Figure by sitting in the heart of the action: providing product, technical and educational support to both our new and existing Figure Marketplace investors.
Your effective communication, task-driven problem solving, and attention to detail will contribute to key outcomes that secure existing business initiatives, drive brand engagement, and ensure customer success. You will keep Figure accountable to its customers by troubleshooting problems and providing solutions with knowledge and empathy.
What You’ll Do
- Be the point of contact and advocate for new and existing private companies, funds, and institutional & individual investors.
- Handle investor and third-party inquiries via omni channel communication with exceptional customer service.
- Educate Marketplace clients and investors on Figure and Figure products with knowledge and enthusiasm.
- Promote brand recognition and loyalty by ensuring unrivaled support to our clients and investors via phone, chat interactions, and email.
- Gather key insights and assist in process improvement for Figure’s products and services in order to positively impact our customers’ experience.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting on a variety of potential issues. Triage and route the identification of technical bugs alongs with internal & external feature requests. Provide recommendations and track until resolved.
- Gather data-driven insights and analysis to operationalize and scale key processes.
- Recommend modifications and additions to the Team's guiding documents including relevant policies & procedures.
- Create cohesive and visually appealing guides, flow charts, FAQs, and other content to support frictionless customer experiences.
- Participate in new training and licensing programs to expand the team’s capabilities
- Contribute to an exciting and vibrant office environment and team dynamic.
- Drive and take ownership of our team’s culture to include diversity, equity, & inclusion, intellectual curiosity, exceptional performance, mutually supporting teamwork, ethical decision making, and cheerfulness in the face of adversity
What We Look For
- 1+ years in a front-line support and/or customer-facing role
- Active Series 7 and Series 63 licenses (Note: Series 66 preferred)
- BA/BS from an accredited university preferred
- Proven background in being a dependable and reliable team player.
- Flexibility and adaptability to ongoing refinements in process and structure
- Confident, friendly, and compassionate communication skills
- Successfully complete the required compliance training.
- A positive and problem-solving approach to customer service.
- Ability to instill trust and rapport with customers
- Process-driven organizational skills
- A quick and flexible learning style with the ability to navigate new technology platforms
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.