Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Integrity - We act with integrity at every turn
Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways
Teamwork - We value each other’s efforts
Openness - We are transparent with our processes
Courage - We are not afraid of mistakes
Urgency - We seize fleeting opportunities timely
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
A Glimpse into Your Future at WOO
- What will you be working on?
- Assess and Maintain the required digital assets liquidity across the exchanges
- Work together with the Marketing and Technology teams to manage and optimize the Listing/Delisting process of Digital assets
- Implement policies regarding regulatory requirements (Compliance Procedures) to effectively identify and manage the key risks
- Develop and operationalize the risk management framework for trading platforms
- Improve the overall trading experience by regularly auditing exchange system performance
- Liaise with internal partners to provide customer support, client onboarding and other operation related matters to serve as the lead point of contact for all key customer account management matters
- Manage the reporting and MIS with regularly presented analyses including dashboards and other exchange related metrics to the senior management
- Run and provide oversight of the exchange/marketplace to ensure market integrity and that the venue is operating in an orderly fashion
- Work with technology teams to implement new products, new regulatory requirements, and change policies via formalizing of processes flow, KPI update and training
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts
- Who will you be working with?
- Maintain close collaboration with People, Marketing, Design, Operations, Product & BI Teams.
- What challenges will you face?
- Fast-paced working environment.
- Learning ability and communication skills
- Self-management ability and a team working with people from different countries.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well. (https://boards.greenhouse.io/wooreferral/jobs/4698841003?utm_source=linkedin)