Applicant Privacy Notice
Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, the fastest and most scalable smart contract platform.Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 2+ years experience in product management or software development or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience with cloud native technologies, ideally Kubernetes.
- Experience working with public cloud platforms (ex. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience working with open source tools and analytics (ex. Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins)
- Strong communication skills, must be great at articulating a value proposition
- Highly collaborative and able to bring multiple stakeholders to consensus
- Ability to make decisions under uncertainty
- Effective prioritizer
- Laser focused on execution
- Passion for crypto/web3 and to consume latest news and developments in the blockchain space
Base Salary Range: $114,400 - $143,200
(**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
WHY AVA LABS?
Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.