What we are building
Overmind is a platform where web3 developers compete on coding puzzles to earn prizes and on-chain credentials. Our mission is to enable more developers to enter web3, prove their creativity, and access rare opportunities.
We believe that one of the biggest drags on crypto’s growth is the friction and uncertainty that developers face in the transition from web2 to web3. We are introducing “solve-to-earn” to de-risk the time and energy investment required to learn and practice web3 development, thereby offering a real opportunity to enter the space to significantly more people. Solving challenges on Overmind creates a transparent, verifiable track record of one’s skill and creativity, forming the first on-chain resume we have seen that contains real signal. We strongly believe that on-chain reputation will be one of the foundational layers of the crypto economy, and that the resume is where it all starts.
The Overmind is formed by the collective intelligence of those bold enough to join it. Enter at overmind.xyz.
You will be the go-to person in managing our most important asset - the devs on the Overmind platform. Listening and attending to the needs of both aspiring and expert web3 devs is one of the core Overmind principles. This role is a fit for someone with solid technical understanding of computer engineering as well as a passion to communicate and grow businesses. We are looking for highly driven individuals who can wear multiple hats when needed.
- Engineering background with demonstrated experience as community contributor, manager, and/or owner
- Competent at communicating technically complicated topics simply and gracefully
- Passion for learning, teaching, and meeting new people online and in person
- Comfortable and skilled in presenting to different types of audiences
- Experience in crypto
- Experience with remote work at startups
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science or related subject
Needless to say, none of the above supersedes your intellectual curiosity and drive to build world-changing products.