Who are we?
We are ADDX, the entry point into private markets, and we aim to democratise private market investments. As a team, we strive to build a future where everybody can access financial ecosystems easily, fairly, and safely. We won’t stop until capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless, and meaningful.
Why join us?
· We have built the world’s first fully regulated platform for digital securities, licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
· In 2022, we received USD 58 million in our Pre-Series B funding round.
· We are backed by companies such as SGX, Heliconia (a subsidiary of Temasek Holdings) and Development Bank of Japan Inc..
We are growing, and we are looking for talented individuals like you to join our team and take us forward at rocket speed towards our future as the leaders of the private market. If you believe in a future of fair financial markets, just like we do, we’ve been waiting for you at ADDX.
· Review and approve the onboarding of Accredited Investors, Institution Investors and issuers by conducting customer due diligence, screening checks etc.
· Work closely with Business teams and internal stakeholders on the setup of digital securities offering issuance and support the Issuance process throughout its lifecycle.
· Work closely with Product and Technology teams to define functional specification of new platform features and participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on the platform feature functionality.
· Liaise with IT and UAT team on new platform functionality, connectivity and hotfixes releases
· Ensure daily processes are completed accurately and timely as per defined SLA.
· Project lead for Business Operations as part of ongoing efforts to automate manual processes and platform enhancements.
· Draft new process documents and update of standard operating manuals to document operational end-to-end process flows.
· Extract and prepare securities token reconciliation, market surveillance and other regulatory or ad hoc reports.
· Handle queries regarding the platform and STO set up from internal departments and issuers.
· Minimum Bachelor's degree majoring in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or related field
· At least 2 years in Securities or Fund Operations experience in a financial institution
· Demonstrated experience in client onboarding/ periodic reviews, securities/fund operations will be an added advantage
· Experience with onboarding of corporates, institutions, trusts, partnerships, funds will be an added advantage
· Perform key accountabilities independently with minimal supervision.
· Essential attributes - driven, analytical, a natural problem solver and a good team player.
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Power BI, PowerPoint
Skills, Knowledge and/or Certifications:
Full trade life cycle – Account Opening, Trade, Settlement, Custody
Account opening, AML/CFT knowledge – SFA04-n02 or MAS Notice 626
Due to our limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.