Token Metrics is looking for an intern to join our Product Management team. The Product Manager intern will be responsible for improving customer experiences, generating new product ideas, outlining detailed product strategies, executing and overseeing technical development of products end-to-end. The Product Manager intern will need to manage diverse teams spanning engineering and marketing, requiring both a strong technical background and excellent interpersonal skills.
The duration of the Token Metrics internship program is 3 months. It is an evaluative unpaid internship with the possibility of return offers, depending on the company's needs.
- Leading technical engineering teams
- Gather and Validate the requirements.
- Running Daily Scrum meetings and working in Agile environment.
- Outlining a detailed product strategy.
- Managing teams both onsite and offshore.
- Managing product road maps and releases.
- Understanding product selling points.
- Identifying and filling product gaps.
- Generating new product ideas.
- Working with PR and marketing teams to manage product launches.
- Acting as a product evangelist and representing the company at public events.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Previous strong experience in a product development.
- Proven product development ability.
- Strong Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
About Token Metrics
Token Metrics helps crypto investors build profitable portfolios using artificial intelligence based crypto indices, rankings, and price predictions.
Token Metrics has a diverse set of customers, from retail investors and traders to crypto fund managers, in more than 50 countries.