Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 70 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Quantitative Developer to join our trading team. You will be working on developing our low latency cryptocurrency and FX trading system and implementing trading strategies.
- Continuously improve the design and performance of our automated trading system, including exchange connectivity, order and risk management system.Implementing trading strategies, including market making, hedging, arbitrage and algo trading, which are highly adjustable in live trading and easy to integrate with backtesting system.
- Work closely with other teams to automate trading/reconcile/analytics workflow.
- Provide technical support for trading system
- 5+ years of working experience with C++.
- Thorough understanding of C++ memory model, concurrency and best practices.
- Experience with network programming using TCP, Websocket
- Experience with Boost, ZeroMQ, MongoDB, Protobuffer
- Experience with optimisation using modern SIMD instrument set or GPU programming is a plus
What you can expect from us?
We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve.
- The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team.
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with information on the next steps of our application process.