Range Protocol is building the infrastructure for on chain asset management through non custodial vaults where sophisticated vault managers can run their automated strategies with transparent on chain execution. We envision a future where blockchain-based assets are professionally managed on a scale comparable to traditional financial platforms.
The Blockchain Developer role will be working on research ideas about smart contract projects and providing research and analysis to explore a better solution to the on-chain execution and day-to-day trading requirements.
- Work with internal research team for integrating decentralized exchanges and optimizing infrastructure for on-chain execution.
- Work on research ideas involving smart contract development across different blockchains like Ethereum, Polkadot and Cosmos, etc.
- Interact effectively with high-volume trading desks and partner operations areas to understand day- to-day requirements and issues timely resolution for live applications.
- Follow best practices and maintain overall responsibility for all project deliverables.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Solidity experience is a must. Hardhat, Vyper, Web3 is a plus.
- Familiarity with Unix-like operating systems.
- 2 years’ experience working on EVM compatible chains
- Deep understanding about blockchain adn DeFi fundamentals (smart contracts, web3, DAOs).
- Interest in and good understanding of both traditional finance and cryptocurrency markets.
- Knowledgeable about smart contract security and best practices (design patterns).
- Good communication skills and experience working closely with Traders and/or Quants.