Syndica is a developer infrastructure company building the cloud of web3. We are dedicated to building developer infrastructure that just works. Syndica offers highly scalable RPC node infrastructure, with advanced logging and analytics.
Our team is composed of the brightest crypto-native minds from places like Messari and 0x Labs as well as traditional technology firms like Facebook, AWS, Microsoft, and more.
We are backed by strategic partners, investors, and advisors who are all-in on our mission: Chamath of Social Capital, Coinbase Ventures, Solana Ventures, and many more.
At Syndica, big things happen. Every day, we’re translating vision into reality by tackling new and exciting challenges head-on. This is a breakthrough stage in our company, and you’ll experience firsthand the infectious enthusiasm of our employees and leadership team. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in crypto.
This role will have the primary accountability of designing, implementing, and operating Syndica’s developer platform. React/Typescript is a necessity! The team operates with a “run what you write” philosophy and each engineer is responsible for deploying and operating the code they write.
- Design, mock, and implement beautiful UI/UX
- Ensure product features are built to specification
- Write beautiful, extensible and maintainable code (we only use Typescript on frontend).
- Responsible for testing and deploying frontend and some backend services
- Administer the state of components in our cloud related to the platform
- Monitor platform for any downtime and respond accordingly
- Collaborate with other engineers to implement operational solutions while defining and adhering to industry best practices
- 2+ years related professional experience
- 2 to 5 years as a fullstack developer
- Experience with Jest/Mocha
- Configuration of CI/CD pipelines
- Experience working in a highly distributed company is a plus
- Align a portion of your day with the business hours of Central Time Zone - UTC -6
- Working knowledge of information security issues
- Systematic problem-solving approach, combined with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Firm grasp of at least one modern programming language, beyond advanced scripting (Shell or Python)
- Experience writing automation tools & eagerness to "automate all the things"
What does success in this role look like?
- In three months, you have become our go-to fullstack developer working on important developer/platform features delivering at great speeds. You’ll have taken on independent code review responsibilities and are collaborating on the design of new features
- In six months, you have earned the trust of the team and are delivering tasks through the entire SDLC, from design through development with minimal guidance, and are helping to effectively mentor new engineers joining the team
- In twelve months, you have established a cadence of predictable, on-time delivery without cutting corners