Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Work closely with Operations and Quant Team to configure and test the exchange application end-to-end, which includes drafting, executing, reviewing, and owning the test scenarios, test cases and checklist(s)/process flow(s).
- Monitor exchange prices and spreads to ensure it is align with global market prices
- Treasury management for quant wallet
- Prepare and present weekly OKR reports
- Managed and onboard partners onto exchange
- Leverage trading metrics to identify inefficiencies and opportunities to increase profitability and performance
- Maintain exchange liquidity and troubleshoot any live-trading issues
What we expect from you
- 1-4 years experience in trading related role
- Understand how a orderbook works for an exchange
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency/ trading is a must
- Excellent analytical, and financial skills, with strong attention to detail
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders well
- Confident with using data to generate insights on your own. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive improvements
- You have a true passion for Coins.ph’s mission for financial inclusion across Southeast Asia and beyond