Trust Wallet is the world’s most inclusive, chain-agnostic, self-custody wallet that serves tens of millions users globally. Trust Wallet provides a secure, seamless and intuitive gateway to the crypto and NFT ecosystems. Our users are able to send, receive, stake, mint and store across 4.5+ million cryptocurrencies on 66+ blockchains, including Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, Solana, Avalanche, etc. Our developer community of different projects relies on us to reach millions of their users, build their own wallets, and grow crypto adoption.
We are looking for talented QA Automation Engineers passionate building automation framework for mobile/web apps and a team player who can work closely with engineers to develop test scenarios and review new features to improve the quality of software delivery. You will also bring solid experience with automation testing tools for mobile apps, experience in API testing with tools such as Postman, Charles or Proxyman, strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, and are happy to work to work independently within a team-centric environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Working at Trust Wallet
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the leading company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment, flat organization, flexible working hours
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.