We’re Growing Fast…
Interested in joining a fast-paced start-up that is challenging the status quo? Look no further.
Nitra is changing how traditional businesses access credit and financial services – bringing the transformational and disruptive digital finance innovation of Silicon Valley to other verticals. We are beginning our first chapter as a mission-driven fintech startup by targeting gaps for providers in the healthcare sector – addressing an imminent need for modern financial solutions that integrate seamlessly with complex industry processes. Our goal is to provide an ecosystem of fintech and software solutions that help doctors better manage their practices, so they can focus on their patients.
Nitra will bring to physicians and medical clinics around the country the cards, loans, accounts, payments, and expense management products they expect, in an all-in-one platform powered by machine learning and blockchain technologies.
And Looking For…
A Full Stack Engineer with experience in Fintech, specifically banking payments, who will be at the forefront of our mission to bring better finance solutions to millions of businesses in the United States. We need high-achieving and goal-oriented individual who will help Nitra to deliver on an ambitious roadmap of innovative banking and SaaS products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building backend APIs using node.js and express.js with a PostgreSQL database
- Working with banking and payment APIs
- Building user-friendly interfaces using Vue.js on the Quasar.js framework
- Creating seamless interfaces for customers through collaboration with top-notch designers and Product managers.
- Deep experience with and understanding of:
- Node.js (5+ years)
- Express.js framework (2+ years)
- APIs (5+ years)/Building fintech backend APIs (1+ years)
- Databases (PostGrwSQL) (2+ years)
- Architecture (2+ years)
- Fintech web applications (1+ years)
- Front end architecture (2+ years)
- UX (2+ years)
- UI (2+ years)
- The ability to see challenges as opportunities to level up. High-achieving and goal-oriented. A self-starter, you are always able to understand the bigger picture, and take a leading role to impact it.
- A collaborative spirit and the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders, Highly collaborative and transparent in your work, output, and decision making.
- A winning mindset and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Passion for creative thinking and bold ideas for growing the business/enhancing customer experience. Always curious, ready to ask questions, and open to being questioned.
- Expert time management and organizational skills.
- The desire to be mentored by a unicorn founding CTO and engineers with experience at top notch companies like Facebook.
- Equity - Everyone at Nitra is an owner. When the company wins, you win.
- Competitive Salary - You’re the best of the best, and your salary will reflect your experience and reward your contributions to Nitra.
- Flexible vacation policy - You work hard and deserve to recharge however and whenever you want.
- Health Care - Your health comes first. We offer comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance options.
- Retirement Benefits - Your financial stability matters to us so we provide a generous employer 401K match.
Nitra values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More About Nitra
Nitra was created by unicorn founders who have successfully scaled to thousands of customers and exited $1B+ public offerings. They are joined by an ambitious and experienced team from American Express, Citi, PayPal, Plaid, Bloomberg, Meta, Facebook, and Mastercard. The team is supported by an expert group of advisors such as the cofounders of Square and Xendit, executives from Intuit, former Governors, White House senior staffers, and co-founder of CityMD and is backed by some of the world’s leading VCs such as Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, and more.