At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
- Ride on the momentum of a greenfield project and brand-new team with one of the biggest crypto exchanges in the world.
- Analyse, design and implementation of blockchain applications such as DAPP, Swap, Oracle
- Be creative and be able to identify technical gap and improve workflow efficiency, coverage and quality of our solution
- Work closely with Product, Design and Marketing teams to drive rapid innovation in cross-functional teams.
- Solid Java foundation with experience in modern frameworks such as SpringBoot/SpringCloud
- Understanding of blockchain products such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger would be a plus
- Experience working with teams across offices and timezones.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English.
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background