XBorg is revolutionizing the gaming industry by empowering gamers to create their gaming digital identity through a credential network that paves the way for a new generation of enhanced gaming applications, such as more efficient matchmaking, reputation-based lending and fan engagement apps. With the potential to onboard tens of millions of players into the Web3 ecosystem, XBorg is set to transform the future of gaming as we know it with its gaming protocol. XBorg is also home to the most competitive Web3 gaming community that actively helps us shape the best products.
With over 10,000 users onboarded and a partnership with one of Europe's biggest esports teams, our growth is accelerating, and we are looking for top talent to join our tech team.
By joining XBorg, you will be part of a unique adventure at the intersection of technology, gaming, and esports. For us, this year marks the official launch of our protocol, which will be used by one of the largest esports teams globally, and is the first of many. So, if you want to work in the most entertaining industry, develop products loved worldwide, and ship at the speed of light, you have come to the right place.
In addition, XBorg has one of the largest partners network and necessary funding to help us achieve our vision. First as the gaming venture of SwissBorg, a leading crypto wealth app with 750,000 verified users and $1B in Asset Under Management. And also with the backing of well-known brands in Web3, including TeamBDS, Community Gaming, Myria, Zilliqa, Mantle Network, and Yield Guild Games.
If you are ready to be part of the future of gaming, join us at XBorg!
- Design and develop scalable, high-performance backend systems: You will need to build and maintain robust, scalable, and efficient backend systems that can handle large amounts of traffic and data.
Optimize system performance: You will be responsible for monitoring and optimizing the performance of the backend system to ensure it is performing at the highest level possible.
Implement security and data protection: You will need to implement various security measures to protect the system from external threats and ensure data protection.
Develop and maintain APIs: You will need to design, develop and maintain the APIs that are used by the frontend applications to interact with the backend systems.
Support products and services in production when released.
Manage and maintain databases: You will need to design and manage the databases that store the application data, ensuring that they are efficient, scalable, and secure.
Troubleshoot and debug issues: You will be responsible for troubleshooting and debugging any issues that arise in the backend system, ensuring that they are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
What you might bring
- Experience with Nest.js, PostgreSQL, Heroku, Docker, and Typescript.
- Experience with Functional programming.
- 3+ years of experience in full-time or part-time software development at an IT / Fintech company or you’ve built your own products/projects as a back-end engineer.
- Passion for gaming and/or Web3/Decentralized technologies.
What we offer
- A place in a high-growth, well-funded startup that will disrupt gaming & esports,
- Competitive salary including a token incentive package,
- Opportunity to be a shaper of our engineering culture and level up as we grow,
- Weekly gaming sessions with our team & community members,
- Bi-yearly team retreats and financial support to attend conferences & events you love,
- A flexible remote-environment,
- And a Prometheus NFT to access our protocol benefits, including future airdrops.