Please Note: This is a fully remote position.
About Aldrin Labs
There is a steep learning curve when it comes to crypto. Only once overcome will we have mass adoption. Aldrin Labs aims to debunk the belief that decentralized finance is inherently complex and separate from centralized finance. We will amend the frustratingly poor user experience and fragmentation that millions of crypto natives and newcomers face. We will seamlessly merge the centralized and decentralized world.
Aldrin Labs aims to be purposeful. We strive to halve the fifty working years of the average person. This is the mission of Aldrin Labs.
Aldrin Labs is an ecosystem of DeFi products that integrate with each other to provide easy functionality and purposefully help people achieve financial freedom. The ecosystem also includes a core GameFi product, our leading NFT Marketplace.
Aldrin Labs is a fully remote company. We are interested in capturing the best talent, no matter where you live.
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Lead to build and lead the software development of our NFT Marketplace as it delivers on an industry-leading vision. Your mission will be to plan, implement, and oversee software engineering strategies, procedures, and goals. You will also work with product leadership, playing an active role in product roadmap planning.
- 6-10+ years of total software engineering experience involved in the development of frontend and backend solutions
- Significant experience with Rust
- Experience in front-end development with React with an understanding of React best practices, optimizations, and profiling
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Terraform, Grafana)
- Experience with TypeScript
- Strong experience with GraphQL/Apollo/REST
- Experience working with a large codebase and e2e testing like Cypress
- Experience with Node.js on the back-end
- Experience building scalable high-load systems
- Interest and enthusiasm for blockchain technology, NFTs, DeFi or Web3 as a whole
- Proven leadership abilities with a strategic mindset and superb communication skills
- Experience in start-ups and high-growth-level companies
- A successful track record of managing and growing an engineering organization
- Comfortable taking responsibility for all engineering decisions and projects
- Competitive salary + tokens/equity
- 100% remote working
- Flexible working hours
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
At Aldrin Labs, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.