Protofire is looking for a Senior/ Middle Fullstack Developer to join one of our Nodes!How you will make an impact
- Build back-end and front-end web services that interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Review code written by other team members.
- Design and implement open source tools, like Solhint and eth-cli, to contribute and support the Ethereum community.
- Provide value to our clients business by building new cool features.
- Provide strategic technical solutions delivery, matching business requirements and project deliverables
- Ensure that security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions
- Provide structure to development activities following SCRUM Methodology.
What you need to succeed
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Mastery on the following stacks:
- 3+ years of recent development experience with Node.js/Typescript
- Postgress, MongoDB, SQL, nonSQL
- Experience with Ethers.js and GraphQL.
- Experience with Solidity.
- Knowledge about how a blockchain works, preferably Ethereum.
- A desire to keep up with blockchain technology trends and a real interest in decentralization
How is this opportunity any different from others?
- Co-founder rewards without the risk: You’ll get a fixed USD salary + share of revenue generated by the project you work in + stock options of Protofire, - ownership of Protofire itself, including its profits, revenue, and tokens such as AAVE, SNX, MKR, GNO, OCEAN, MKR, GRT, DOT, LINK.
- Career development on steroids: You’ll be encouraged to learn and grow your own qualification, or to teach others through constant and valuable feedback from your peers. You’ll get a higher salary and PROTO token if you show that you learned/grew your qualification. Learn from the top 1% of crypto founders of Protofire/Ocean/Gnosis and the creator of ERC20 and ERC721 (NFTs) and protocol developers by working directly with them.
- Highly performant team: You’ll be working with senior Engineers that are hired based on their ability to learn and ship products that users want and love. As a mature and autonomous team, you will do what you and the rest of your engineering team believe is best. You can change architecture decisions if you believe that is better for the user.
- Deep insights in crypto: You will work directly with the founders of top Crypto and DeFi projects.
We come from different backgrounds but loving what we do is what makes us unique and brings us together. We thrive by building meaningful relationships with respect, equality, and integrity.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities. Based on this premise, all applicants are considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Interested? Apply here