Localcoin is a rapidly-growing company that is revolutionizing the way people buy and sell digital currencies. Our mission is to empower individuals to join the cryptocurrency economy and make it more accessible for everyone. As Canada's largest Bitcoin ATM network, we offer an expanding product line that enables crypto-enthusiasts to easily participate in the digital currency world.
We are passionate about what we do and we believe that success comes from being creative and innovative. As a member of our team, you will work alongside a talented and dynamic group of individuals who will support your growth and development in your career.
We are a startup that fosters a culture of transparency, collaboration, and innovation. If you are a self-starter looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you. Join us and be a part of the future of digital currencies!
Localcoin is rapidly expanding into new markets and we are looking for a highly organized Installation Coordinator to join our Operations team. In this role, you will be at the forefront of an emerging and rapidly growing industry.
As an Installation Coordinator at Localcoin, you will collaborate with the Operations team to manage the full cycle installation process of all new ATMs throughout Canada. You will be responsible for managing our ticketing system, collaborating with internal departments and liaising with external service providers and vendor partners.
This position will be based out of our office in Etobicoke, ON. Travel to our partner locations may be required from time to time within the GTA.
- Liaise with retailers and external service partners to coordinate new installations of ATM’s in retail locations across Canada.
- Develop accurate and feasible installation schedules for all new ATM locations based on inventory and service partner availability.
- Lead planning initiatives with third party service providers by scheduling jobs on the portal, following up on completed jobs and overseeing the working relationship.
- Create, manage and update service tickets for all stages and processes that involve our ATM Fleet in the field and ensure they are closed on time.
- Proactively follow up with both retail and service partners via phone and email to ensure a constant line of communication with all relevant parties as changes or updates may occur.
- Act as the point of contact for all inquiries from internal and external service partners regarding the installation,maintenance and hardware improvement process and provide guidance and support as needed.
- Collaborate with multiple internal departments such as Sales,Logistics and Compliance to ensure all relevant partner information is received and up to date.
- Assist in the improvement, development and maintenance of all field related operational processes
- Other duties as assigned.
THIS IS YOU
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple high priority tasks within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proven ability to solve problems with out of the box solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in GSuite products (Google Sheets, Google Docs)
THIS IS NICE
- Have a valid driver’s license
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING AT LOCALCOIN!
We are a fast-growing company and as a result, there are ample opportunities for career growth and professional development when you join our team. From a transparent promotion structure and defined career paths to a wide range of learning and development opportunities, we do what it takes to invest in your career and help you hone your skills so you can grow alongside us!
Health & Wellness Benefits
We offer a comprehensive array of health and wellness benefits that provide choices so you can tune your benefits plan to fit your unique needs.
Events and Socials
When you join our team, you’ll enjoy everything from industry events, themed monthly team social events and much more!
All of our team members enjoy exclusive employee discounts at all of our cryptocurrency ATMs across Canada.
Localcoin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. If you require accommodation at any stage throughout the recruitment process, please notify your recruiter.