The Sandbox is a virtual world (Metaverse) where players can build, own, and monetize their gaming experiences on the Ethereum blockchain using the platform’s utility token SAND.Players can create digital assets in the form of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), upload them to the marketplace, and integrate into games with Game Maker.
We are looking for an Analyst / Sr. Analyst to join our Accounting and Finance team in Buenos Aires, to support our company’s international expansion plans. This is a unique opportunity to participate in a groundbreaking project at the forefront of the development of the Metaverse industry and get exposure to the latest developments in the Web3, crypto and NFT space.
The Accounting and Finance analyst will report directly to the Head of Accounting and provide daily support to the Finance team for the reconciliation of operations and payments in crypto and FiAT.
- Control of all registrations on Xero for foreign entities- Invoices reconciliation - Liaison between Finance team and externals accountants
- Token wallets P&L reconciliation
- Go to person for the accounting FIAT and Crypto accounting queries
- Support local finance team in executing payments and controlling of all local accounting registrations
- Billing and collections reconciliation
- Responsible for Cashflows/Expenses report (Crypto & FIAT) data entry
- Bank account balances production
- Control and update of accounts payable process
- Assist in the creation and implementation of new administrative processes such as procurement and travel expenses policies
- University Degree in Accounting (preferably) and/ or Business Administration or Economics
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience preferably in accounting, auditing or similar roles. Previous experience / knowledge / deep interests in Crypto, Web3 or NFT space is highly desirable but not excluding.
- Spanish (mandatory)
- English (mandatory)
- French (desirable)