ClubRare is a fast-moving startup on a mission to reinvent and redefine the social commerce market for the digital age and to empower both creators and collectors. Through the use of Web3 technology and Phygital NFTs, the platform will connect collectors and creators directly, blurring the boundaries between the real world and the Metaverse.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. As a distributed company, we embrace a diverse and inclusive culture that transcends geographical borders. Our team members come from all over the world and bring a rich array of experiences, perspectives, and lifestyles to the team.
Our team thrives on six core values: Integrity, always acting ethically; Intentionality, working purposefully; Empathy, understanding others; Resilience, overcoming challenges; Insight, bringing awareness; and Analysis, making data-driven decisions.
We seek individuals who embody these principles, contribute unique perspectives, and are ready to make a meaningful impact. If this sounds like you - come join us if you are looking to disrupt.
Who you are
We are hiring a Content Marketing Manager who will own and drive our content strategy.
As our Content Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of content production, and conveying the brand narratives for exciting up-and-coming projects. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and agile team, with innovation and experimentation at its core.
- Design campaigns to drive user growth and engagement, and also educate users.
- Manage, plan, and develop high-quality engaging content, activities, and campaigns in our Discord and Twitter platforms to boost community engagement.
- Deliver high-quality content to promote NFT drops or any platform updates with the objective of building ClubRare's presence in the U.S. and globally.
- Run contests, AMAs, virtual meet-ups, and online shows in the community to introduce and promote both drops, guides, and educational content.
- Research and plan out effective and engaging content ideas for industry-related topics.
- Write and create different types of content pieces for our digital media, including blog posts, articles, eBooks, and social media posts.
- Optimize content according to SEO standards and principles.
- Shape the creation of Community Ambassador Programs and guidelines, Referral Programs, Bounty Campaigns, Virtual Events, games/trivia, and much more!
- Collect feedback from the community to identify and capture marketing opportunities, areas of improvement, and services.
- Contribute to the ideation and drives the execution of engagement strategies and activation ideas to help improve the community experience.
- Monitor member engagement, collecting feedback, and suggesting ways to improve.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Support, Product, and Dev team to deliver on company goals.
- Minimum 3 + years of experience managing social media brand channels and working cross-functionally with the internal team to develop social media campaigns and accompanying assets.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Content Creator, Content Marketing, Content Strategist, or a similar role.
- English language fluency or mother tongue. Advanced English is a must.
- Deep experience with Twitter and Discord and have experience running events, town halls, virtual chats, and AMAs.
- Experience with Telegram and know how to leverage them strategically and tactically to meet objectives.
- Exceptional knowledge of SEO and keyword research.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills.
- Able to work autonomously, set agenda, and prioritize work with minimal input.
- As a fully remote organization, we strive for efficient collaboration. Despite our geographic diversity, we all operate and coordinate synchronously within these specified time zones: CET, EST, and KST. This practice allows us to synergize effectively with your core team and ensure seamless operations.
What we offer you:
- A unique opportunity to be part of the growing crypto/NFT community early on, making a meaningful impact on the team as well as the world
- The annual salary for this position ranges from $90,000.00 to $160,000.00. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to, skills, prior experiences, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, and benefits.
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast-growth startup.
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding-edge technology and industry-leading development practices.
At ClubRare, we believe that talent knows no boundaries. Our company is built on a foundation of collaboration and teamwork, and we believe that the best ideas can come from anywhere, that's why we encourage you to apply, no matter where you are located.
We are committed to creating a work environment that is inclusive and welcoming to all. As an equal-opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic. We believe that diversity is a source of strength and all qualified candidates will be given equal consideration for employment at ClubRare.
Discover more about ClubRare and what we stand for by visiting our website!