We are a full stack cryptocurrency trading entity. We have our own proprietary latency sensitive trading system, sophisticated trading algorithms and execution platform. We have access to all major cryptocurrency exchanges globally.
We provide an institutional grade market making service to token projects, exchanges by providing consistent support and resistant liquidity in requested markets. Overall, we tend to keep market-neutral in order to thrive in any market conditions.
About the role:
In this role, you will apply mathematical and quantitative methods to evaluate financial products or markets in order to find trading opportunities and calculate risks.
- Research DeFi markets, protocols, strategies, and manage a sizeable portfolio
- Conduct in-depth research on Cefi and Defi markets and blockchain data
- Design and deploy algorithmic trading strategies to production environment
- Expand automated trading business to new trading products and venues, calibrate and fine tune the performance.
- Provide reporting on daily market sentiment, risk exposure, P&L
- Conduct post trade analysis of trading strategies and algo performanceDevelop risk mitigation strategies and responsible for portfolio/strategy optimization
Who you are:
- Degree from a top college or university
- A quantitative crypto trading strategy that is currently and consistently profitable in crypto trading. (not only in simulation environment)
- We are open to all kinds of holding periods, and all trading frequencies.
- Excellent Return on Capital (ROC) A proven track record (not just back-test data)
- Ideally, experience at a proprietary trading firm, hedge fund or bank.
- Individual crypto traders are also welcome to apply
- Must be able to do hands-on coding. It could be in any language.
- For North American applicants, you must be able to relocate to NYC office in US or Taipei office in Taiwan
- We will consider excellent remote candidate with great qualifications
- For all the roles, 2-3 round of coding tests should be expected for 2-3 hours
- Excellent written and spoken English, any other languages will be a plus
- Highly competitive salary and semi-annual performance-based bonuses *
- US working visa sponsorship any qualified candidates if needed *
- US green card sponsorship after one full year employment if needed *
- Team wide career skills improvement workshops *
- Team outing events and team dinners throughout the year in New York and Taipei * Well-stocked office kitchen *
- Flexible PTO
- (For NYC candidates, 100,000 - 200,000 USD per year)
Please provide the following when you apply
- Summary of your research and/or trading strategies
- If applicable, whether your trading strategies have been (a) simulated/backtested only, or (b) traded live in production (if the latter, how long trading has been live)
- Your role on the team, and what tools or components you have experience building;
- Capital Allocation, Leverage, and Book Size
- Return % (please specify whether % of GMV or ROC%) Annual PNL (or Average Daily PNL)
- Max Drawdown
- Sharpe Ratio
- Target Volatility
- Holding Period
- Potential for scalability
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.