We’re looking for a self-starting community-building professional to strengthen the bonds of a community of millions of collectors.
Are you ready to own and run a community? Are you interested in NFTs, digital collectibles, physical trading cards, and #thehobby? If so, join us at Quidd! We’re the world’s first marketplace for digital collectibles and the gateway for mainstream collectors to fall in love with NFTs.
You will be responsible for building and growing a digital collecting community across Discord and Telegram, and across the globe. As the resident in-house community expert, you will run everything end-to-end, from overall strategy to execution to analysis in the pursuit of community growth and health.
Launched in 2016, Quidd has a pre-existing community of millions of digital collectors, some of whom have been with us for over 5 years.
This will be your mission -- to build a strong community around Quidd, its marketplace, and its digital collectibles. To accomplish this, every day you will work with a small, dedicated cross-functional team located all around the world.
What You'll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of the Quidd marketplace, particularly legendary items, grail stories, popular collectors, ancient folklore, and more
- Create a vision and strategy for community growth, including acquisition, engagement, retention, and referrals
- Define growth-oriented KPIs, build a performance-tracking dashboard, and analyze and report out on progress at least weekly
- Manage support tickets and technical issues with a user account, Password reset or unlocking an account, produce and share reports on user trends
- Withdrawal Processing Reviews & CommunicationsMarketplace Monitoring & ReportingBanning & Moderation
- Engage as the consummate ambassador, educator, and evangelist of the Quidd community and marketplace
- Manage a team of regional collectibles community managers, staying in coordination 24/7 around the globe
- Monitor and stay current with leading-edge of Discord and Telegram community growth trends and techniques
- Source content from internal and external copywriters, editors, graphic designers, and producers in support of growth-driving community events
Who You Are
- Passionate about community; you yourself are a member of well-run communities and are eager to emulate that success with your own project; you are up-to-date on the latest community tools and trends
- A persuasive communicator; you have a knack for understanding what motivates and grows communities, and can translate this into the ability to influence, persuade, and negotiate
- A self-starter; you own problems and constantly come up with new ideas -- seeing them through to implementation -- in order to solve them
- A hands-on doer; you can manage an events schedule, craft promotional messaging, create graphics, run them live, and analyze results
- A faster learner; you like learning new things -- and applying them -- quickly
- A collector; you're a member of #thehobby, you love collecting, and you "get" collectors
What You're Good At
- Creating Great Content: you use the best tools and practices (e.g., GIFs, infographics, video clips, etc.) to create content that drives engagement and virality
- Engaging Others: you understand the art of asking questions, encouraging feedback, creating memes, and establishing community norms, language, and traditions
- Relationship-Building: it’s not just growth, it’s strength; you empower others in the community to strengthen bonds between community members
- Creativity on the Fly: you’re fast with new concepts and ideas, and eager to always “try something new” in pursuit of growth and optimization
- Problem-solving and Analytics: you use data, regularly, to improve
What You've Done
- Functional: 2+ years experience as a Community Manager on Discord or Telegram, with a minimum server of 5,000 members, preferably for a marketplace or collector community
- Industry: personal and professional experience in collectibles, marketplaces, and/or gaming