Lit Protocol, an emerging network in the realm of distributed encryption, authorization, and identity, is seeking a proven, dynamic Systems Engineer to help support the future of our groundbreaking product suite, with a focus on supporting our network of node operators, developing and enhancing DevOps tools, and contributing to the improvement of our existing Rust tooling.. If you thrive in the intersection of tech innovation, strategic decision-making, and think we should have better internet systems, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Support and maintain a network of node operators.
- Write, test, and deploy DevOps tools, including scripts and programs.
- Collaborate with the software engineering team to improve and optimize existing Rust-based tools.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot complex network and systems issues.
- Maintain system documentation and ensure systems standards.
- Proven experience in Systems Engineering and/or DevOps role.
- Solid knowledge of networking principles and protocols.
- Experience in software engineering with a focus on network and systems engineering.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a passion for diagnosing and addressing root causes of issues.
- The ability to work in North America time zones.
- Knowledge of the Rust programming language.
- Experience with Salt Stack.
- Knowledge of Ethereum and smart contracts.
- Experience in building a Dapp.
At Lit Protocol, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range of $120,00 - $220,000 /year, depending on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
Lit Protocol is distributed network for key management and serverless compute in order to add more interoperability, utility, and useably to blockchains and storage networks, the developers building on these systems, and their end users. The teams in the Lit ecosystem are working across blockchain and storage networks, wallets, gaming, web3 social, DeFi, bridges, DAOs, verifiable credentials, provenance, and more.
As a Systems Engineer, you'll be working with team of 16 motivated and talented builders to create and maintain the network that serve the developers and and users of the next internet.
We believe that distributed key management is a revolution in identity; it's also really fun to work on. If you're ready to take on a challenge and make an real impact, you owe it to yourself to grow your career here at Lit Protocol. Come build the future with us.