At Dragonfly, we believe that crypto/web3 is reinventing money, finance, and the internet itself. All of which will have an indelible impact on the global economy and global human experience in the years to come. The companies in our 100+ portfolio are solving an extraordinarily diverse set of problems, but they all have commonality: they're looking to build world-class teams.
If you’re an experienced product manager who's interested in opportunities in crypto, but you don’t know where to start, then Dragonfly Talent stands ready to partner with you to identify roles within our portfolio that interest and engage your passion for growing exceptional products and organizations.
Whatever skillset you bring to the table, there’s a strong likelihood we can connect you with an interesting project regardless of your previous level of crypto-native experience.
- When speaking with Dragonfly’s talent team, we’ll seek to match your background, skill set, and professional interests with companies and opportunities available within our portfolio.
- Please be advised this is for our portfolio companies. This is not a listing for an internal role with Dragonfly itself.
Portfolio: You can find our featured portfolio here - https://www.dcp.capital/portfolio
- We've backed 100+ companies including many of the industry's leading projects (e.g., MakerDAO, Compound, Dune Analytics, Bybit, dYdX, 1inch, Celo, Avalanche, NEAR Protocol, Flashbots, Ribbon Finance, etc).
- We've funded teams at various stages/sizes, and there are a ton of interesting challenges being tackled — from DeFi (e.g., trading, exotic on-chain financial instruments), to CeFi, to NFTs, GameFi, layer one infrastructure / core tech, DAOs and DAO tooling, data tools, MEV, decentralized social and science, the intersection of ML and crypto, etc.
- 2+ years of professional product manager experience
- Demonstrated professional or tinkerer level interest in crypto
- Intrinsically motivated to learn about crypto/web3
- Strong communication skills
- Intellectually curious
- Interest in frontier technologies