Rubicon is seeking a seasoned Institutional Sales professional to join our team and drive growth by onboarding market makers and liquidity providers. If you have a proven track record in the crypto or traditional exchange landscape, along with an existing network of contacts in the industry, this role could be the perfect fit for you.
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with existing and prospective partners
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to onboard new liquidity providers and market makers
- Identify industry trends and adapt your approach to changing market conditions
- Leverage your existing network in the industry to drive sales and foster new partnerships
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role at a centralized or decentralized crypto exchange
- Proven track record of onboarding institutional traders with a rich contact database
- In-depth understanding of market structure and the financial industry
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and relationship management skills
- A self-starter with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Passion for decentralized finance and its potential to disrupt the traditional system
Compensation for this role will be a mixture of salary and equity, supplemented with a commission structure. We are seeking individuals who are not just looking for a job but are passionate about our mission and are willing to become long-term contributors to our growth and success.
Rubicon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Moreover, we are a global, remote-first organization so you can work from anywhere.
If you believe you are the right fit for this role and are excited about contributing to a transformative industry, please submit your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for Rubicon. We look forward to hearing from you!
Fill out the Application Form or send a note to email@example.com, our team will be in touch with next steps.