Who We Are:
At Galaxy we are building products and services to help the world invest in economic progress. We believe crypto and blockchain innovations will permeate and improve all aspects of our global economy. Our vision is a society where value and ownership flow as freely as information. Galaxy is a digital asset and blockchain leader helping institutions, startups, and individuals access and navigate the crypto economy. As one of the most well-capitalized and trusted companies in the industry, we provide platform solutions custom-made for a digitally native ecosystem across multiple synergistic business lines: Trading, Asset Management (passive and active strategies), Principal Investments, Investment Banking Services, and Mining. Galaxy’s CEO and Founder Michael Novogratz leads a team of crypto enthusiasts, and institutional veterans focused on the future of finance and Web3. The Company is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago, Bahamas, London, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, the Cayman Islands (registered office), and New Jersey.
Additional information about the Company's businesses and products is available on www.galaxy.com.
What We Value:
We are a diverse team of free thinkers, and fast movers united to help investors and creators energize the global economy. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a culture of builders and overachievers and embrace high performance, transparent feedback, and a mission-first approach. Our culture shapes our way of working and gets us where we want to be.
- Seek Excellence.
- Be Selective To Be Effective.
- Be Highly Aligned, Loosely Coupled.
- Disagree Transparently.
- Encourage Independent Decision-Making.
- Build Dream Teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform diagnostics and troubleshooting on blockchain mining hardware
- Test hardware repairs for performance to ensure quality control
- Escalate harder to solve issues to Lead
- Maintain proper documentation of work performed
- Achieve and maintain productivity expectations
- The facility is 125,000 sq ft data center/warehouse which experiences the extreme West Texas weather depending on the season. The role requires climbing, standing, bending, twisting, and lifting up to 50 pounds in a repetitive and ongoing nature. There is a potential for loud noises, use of hand tools, and electrical components. Working hours are normally M-F with overtime on nights and weekends as needed.
What We’re Looking For:
- Previous experience building or repairing PC computers is an asset
- Previous experience with cryptocurrency mining is a strong asset
- Proficient in the use of digital multimeters for diagnostics
- Experience in PCB diagnostics and board-level repairs is an asset
- Soldering experience is an asset
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
The base salary ranges included below are for Texas- based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience and expertise. Base salary ranges for candidates in other locations other than Texas may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Base salary range: starting at $25 per hour. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed below.
What We Offer :
- Competitive wage
- Paid time off
- 6% 401(k) company contribution
- Health, dental and vision for employees, partners, and other dependents
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Opportunities to learn about the Crypto industry
- Free daily snacks in-office
- Smart, entrepreneurial, and fun colleagues
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee paid Short and Long term disability
- Company paid Life insurance and AD&D
*Benefits may vary depending on location.
Apply now and join us on our mission to engineer a new economic paradigm.
Galaxy respects diversity and seeks to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and job applicants for employment without regard to actual or perceived age, race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital or partnership or caregiver status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military or veteran status, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete the application process or to participate in an interview, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.